Elegant Dance Studio
- Proper attire must be worn in to and from studio.
- Dance shoes should not be worn outside of the building.
- No gum permitted in the dance studio.
- Dancers should arrive five minutes before scheduled class time and be picked up promptly after class.
- Please notify the studio if you will be late picking up your dancer.
- If you must pick your dancer up early from class, please notify teacher before class starts. We would appreciate no parents disrupting the class.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol on premises.
- All students should arrive to class on time.
- Students should come into class fully prepared with hair properly secured and dance shoes on.
- No jewelry may be worn to class other than small earrings.
- Zero tolerance for bullying and disrespectfulness.
- Proper attire is required always
Registration & Tuition Policies
- Registration is accepted on first come first serve basis.
- Classes will be closed to further enrollment once maximum capacity has been reached.
- An annual registration fee will be collected at time of enrollment.
- First month’s tuition payment will be collected at time of registration.
- Registration fees and tuition payments are non-refundable.
- There will be no prorating or refunds given due to missed classes.
- Each student is encouraged to make up missed classes in another appropriate leveled class.
- Withdrawing Policy: You must complete a drop out form. Please be aware that no prorating or refunds will be issued due to withdrawing from classes.
- Inclement Weather: Elegant Dance Studio will cancel classes when EDS chooses to close due to inclement weather.
- Safety for your child is of our utmost concern.
- All young dancers must be escorted to and from the building.
- If a health condition exist which will prevent full participation, please notify EDS in writing along with a doctor’s note as soon as possible.
- Please notify EDS of any allergies.
- Each student enrolled in a recital class will be required to attend recital and recital rehearsal.
- Recital to be held in June, further details to follow.
- All tuition and custom payments must be paid in full by May 15 to participate in recital.
- Tickets for recital can not be purchased until all tuition and costume balances are paid in full.
TUITION PAYMENT PLAN
Is to be paid the first of each month. It will be considered late after the 10th and a $25.00 late fee will be automatically added to your outstanding balance. As each month allows for 3, 4, 5, lessons, tuition will remain the same each month. Will operate on 10-month season, September thru June. All returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 fee.
Tuition is based on a 10 month dance year and will not be pro-rated for missed classes. Months with missing classes and months with extra classes will all even out with dress rehearsals and extra practice. Missed classes need to be made up within the missed month. There is no discount for missed classes! You can make up missed classes by participating in another studio dance class that have availability. No refunds will be given for missed classes and tuition will not be pro-rated for missed classes.
Tuition does not include any registration fees, recital tickets, extra numbers, costumes, shoes, tights, private lessons.
EDS accepts payments by check, cash and credit cards (visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Full Yearly Payment
There will be a 5% discount given to any account paid in full by September 30th of each year.
We offer an automatic debit payment plan. If you feel like you are going to be late paying tuition this might be the solution.
NO REFUNDS will be issued due to withdrawing from classes.
NO REFUNDS for registration fees, tuition, recital fees or costumes, etc.